Our vision is Excellence for all our children in:
- Learning and achievement
- Personal development
- Pastoral Care
- Preparation for life
Our core values are:
- Every child is unique, valued and capable of achieving their potential.
- Strong partnerships between home and school promote effective learning for each child.
- Personal, social, moral and spiritual development are equally important as academic success.
- Children learn best when they are happy, safe and secure.
- It is not who a child is by birth that matters but rather what they make of their life.
- A commitment to the development of the whole child through a stimulating curriculum.
- A cherished Christian ethos which underlies all school life.
Guided by our Christian ethos and core values, we aim to:
- Provide all children with a first-class education and to instil in them a thirst for knowledge and a love of learning.
- Inspire and support each child to fulfil their potential and to develop their talents.
- Develop each child’s confidence, self-esteem, independence and integrity.
- Promote a culture of care, respect and traditional values within our school family and the wider community.
- Develop children’s spiritual awareness and a growing understanding of the beliefs of others.
- Lay the foundations for a happy and successful life.