EduLink is a school information platform that can be accessed on any device – PC, laptop, tablet or mobile device - via the web browser or via the EduLink app
Some of the Edulink features parents will find useful are:
- Absence Reporting - Parents can report their child absent from school due to illness each day easily in just a few clicks, anytime. You will also be notified via email if your child is late or absent from school.
- Account Info - This screen will let you see general information about the selected child, such as contact information, DOB, tutor etc.
- Achievement - Will show any Student Achievement Rewards (StARs) awarded for achievement.
- Attendance - Parents will be view statutory attendance statistics.
- Calendar - This will be populated with upcoming events, parents’ evening dates and school holidays. If a dot is showing under a date, it means there are one or more events happening that day. Click the date to find out more information.
- Contacts - This screen will show you the contact information we have for yourself.
- Links - Parents can access useful links from within EduLink including the Academy website, Parentpay and the Uniform Shop.
- Medical Info - This screen will show any relevant medical information the school has on the system. For example, allergies or dietary requirements
- Messaging - We will be able to communicate with parents more quickly via email and free push notifications to the app. You will receive instant paperless communications into the EduLink communicator tool. Parents can also use the EduLink One to contact their child’s teacher.
- Noticeboard - This screen will show uploaded notices or letters to keep tabs on what their child should be doing.
- Timetable - This gives you a view of your child’s current timetable and will be kept up to date with any changes of teachers, groups or rooms as they happen.
- Update Information - Keep the school up to date with your current contact information. Parents can access and edit their contact details and their child’s information and consents. (Note: This data can be accessed by any parent with Parental Responsibility and an EduLink log-in).